"I Swear I Didn’t Seriously Ship It At First, It Just Sort of Happened" a novel by me
"Oh God It Has Taken Over My Life, I Don’t Know What Happened: I’m Going To Cry" the sequel
"I Wonder How Long It’ll Take to Get My Friends to Ship It Too" the trilogy
Copying arabellesicardi and sharing my favorite lipsticks in honor of National Lipstick Day!
1. Covergirl’s Divine - the second lipstick I ever bought. Only $6, super creamy, and the coolest purple/pink shade.
2. Revlon’s Tutti Frutti - Revlon’s lip butters are actually worth the hype imo. Very hydrating and come in so many pretty colors.
3. MAC’S Rebel - a truly #iconic shade.
4. Topshop’s Whimsical - obsessed with this color and the smell reminds me of those soaps that had toys in the middle? I LOVE IT.
5. Urban Decay’s Jilted - the Urban Decay lipsticks are some of my very favorite lipstick formulas ever. This color has a slight shimmer - usually I don’t like shimmery lipsticks but it looks so beautiful here!
6. MAC’s Toxic Tale - the first lipstick I ever got ;__;
7. Revlon’s Fire & Ice - a gift from Marlena. Revlon in general is the best!
8. Wet n Wild’s Cherry Picking - can’t recommend wnw’s megalast lipsticks enough.
9. Tom Ford’s Paradiso - truly stunning starburst candy-esque shade and one of my favorite tube designs e v e r.
10. Yves Saint Laurent’s Peach Passion - the newest addition to my lipstick family. Defo worth the hefty price.
11. NYX’s Hippie Chic - NYX’s lipstick forumla is another one of my absolute favs and they are super cheap!
Okay now tell me about your favorites now n___n?
Ah, fanart. Also known as the art that girls make.
Sad, immature girls no one takes seriously. Girls who are taught that it’s shameful to be excited or passionate about anything, that it’s pathetic to gush about what attracts them, that it’s wrong to be a geek, that they should feel embarrassed about having a crush, that they’re not allowed to gaze or stare or wish or desire. Girls who need to grow out of it.
That’s the art you mean, right?
Because in my experience, when grown men make it, nobody calls it fanart. They just call it art. And everyone takes it very seriously.
REBLOG AND WIN! It’s that time again - THREE random winners will be selected to receive a FREE Megapack from KyleBrush.com - these are the best brushes ever created for Photoshop, with over 50,000 users, including elite artists at Sony, Disney, Dreamworks, Marvel, DC, Image, Nike and Google!
This promotion ends Friday, August 1st, 2014.
person : why do you draw everything facing left in 3/4 view
me : im a right handed mediocre artist
happy ending // mika
this is the way that we love
like it’s forever
then live the rest of our life
but not together
Well, I was tagged! So here we go~ six selfies! I taaaaag… Everyone! Have fun and pick selfies that make you feel like you could conquer the world~~
☺: three things that make my muse happy
☻: three things that make my muse sad
✝: any religious beliefs my muse has
☎ : my muse’s ringtone ♫: three of my muse’s favorite songs
♪: three songs that remind me of my muse
★: a wish my muse has
☑: something my muse has accomplished that they’re proud of
☢: something my muse is afraid of
☂: what my muse does on a rainy day
→: is my muse any good with directions?
☮: is my muse a happy person?
웃: three people that are important to my muse
☃: does my muse like the holidays?
☯: is my muse more idealistic or cynical?
▲: my muse’s happiest memory
✄: is my muse creative?
⌘: was my muse good in school?
✿: is my muse an outdoors person?
♈: the most daring thing your muse has ever done
♉: is my muse prone to jealousy?
♊: is my muse smart?
♋: is my muse emotional?
♌: three things my muse is enthusiastic about
♍: is my muse shy?
♎: is my muse vain or cocky?
♏: something my muse obsesses over
♐: is my muse blunt or do they beat around the bush?
♑: is my muse an optimist or a pessimist?
♒: is my muse emotional or more detached?
♓: my muse’s biggest secret